The Faun and the Nymph The Faun and the Nymph

MOAR!

The art style and animation quality was impeccable and the characters are great. The elements integrate nicely and the brief curious venture was well storyboarded. I can't wait to see more from this ^^.

Service Announcement 2 Service Announcement 2

Just too loud

It was very good animation and all that but in my opinion it was a bunch of babbling nonsence, because we all know that there are these retards but we cant really do anything about it because they will keep on coming no matter what. Also the swearing was uneccesary and repetitive, but audio clarity was amazing but a bit too loud.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Thanks, but the "babbling" is simply what the Newgrounds community has been saying for a long time. As for the sound loudness, there's something on everyone's computer called "volume settings". Thanks for all the other pointers though!

littleFoot littleFoot

Really Cool And Cute!

This was probably the best one yet! On my mum's laptop, my baby brother keeps on lauging at this and calling him a teddy bear!

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Very good use of a budget program, VERY

That was amazing! And that was Swift 3d wasnt it?? That was really good and I didnt mind the music much, but it might need changing a little bit because i sounded rather stupid and some people might think differently about your music and if you can, maybe a bit more variety with the dancing too and to get different camera angles and scenes. But overall this is very, very good!

Sonic Tribute Collab Sonic Tribute Collab

Needed a little more action...

Yeh It was really good animating and especially drawing but it just lacked action and variation because it seemed like you repeated some stuff and it was just too slow for Sonic.

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

Cool Flowing Animation

This is amazing how u actually get the mouths to move smoothly with the song, I just don't get it. It's amazing.

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

Hopefully gaming wont get THAT bad...

THAT IS SOOO COOL I LOVE THE PAINT DRYING, LARA CROFT'S BOOB JOB, TH OUTTAKES, EVERYTHING!

I Eat People I Eat People

YUM... CO-EDS ON A STICK...

REALLY FUNNY CONTENT THAT DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE SWEARWORD, SEXUAL REFERENCES OR NOT EVEN A DROP OF BLOOD! AMAZING!

2 Screwed 4 TV ! 2 Screwed 4 TV !

HILARIOUS!

YOU ALLWAYS SEE STUFF LIKE THIS BUT SO MUCH UNFUNNY AND UNWATCHABLE, EVEN THOUGH IT S RUDE, YOU NEED RUDENESS LIKE THIS AND IT JUST MAKES IT SO MUCH BETTER, EXELLENT.

Bagagagaga Bop! Bagagagaga Bop!

ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING THINGS IVE EVER SEEN!

WOW! THIS IS AMAZING! IT IS SO FAST PACED AND FUNNY I HAD TO RUSH TO GET BACK AFTER GETTING MY TEA!