The Faun and the Nymph The Faun and the Nymph

MOAR!

The art style and animation quality was impeccable and the characters are great. The elements integrate nicely and the brief curious venture was well storyboarded. I can't wait to see more from this ^^.

Service Announcement 2 Service Announcement 2

Just too loud

It was very good animation and all that but in my opinion it was a bunch of babbling nonsence, because we all know that there are these retards but we cant really do anything about it because they will keep on coming no matter what. Also the swearing was uneccesary and repetitive, but audio clarity was amazing but a bit too loud.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Thanks, but the "babbling" is simply what the Newgrounds community has been saying for a long time. As for the sound loudness, there's something on everyone's computer called "volume settings". Thanks for all the other pointers though!

littleFoot littleFoot

Really Cool And Cute!

This was probably the best one yet! On my mum's laptop, my baby brother keeps on lauging at this and calling him a teddy bear!

-Falling Away- -Falling Away-

Reminds me of flower...

Great song, it just really reminded me of the PSN game flower with the ambient FX and the piano notes, but the quickness in pace and the the change of key, particluarly at the end felt like a less appropriate choice. The beginning few seconds (in my opinion) were spot-on though.

ImperfectDisciple responds:

I liked the abrupt key change at the end, but I admit it doesn't flow well. Thank for the review :D

-ImperfectDisciple